RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING
A no-surprises flat monthly fee that gives you the advantages of having your own in-house recruiter plus the headhunter-level quality that third-party recruiters are known for.
- early stage startups that have a skeleton crew and are not ready to hire a full-time in-house recruiter
- high-growth companies that have a large volume of roles to fill within a short amount of time and want a dedicated recruiter to focus on these roles
PAY ONLY FOR WHAT YOU NEED
Tell us what you need and we’ll customize a monthly fee schedule based on your specific needs:
- alignment of staffing to the core culture of the organization for
- establishment of recruiting process workflow
- development and execution of recruiting plan based on monthly, quarterly, annual requirements
- candidate selection model development
- weekly client meeting
- weekly status reports
- talent sourcing strategy
- CMS setup, administration and maintenance
- online and offline advertising, along with professional networking
- preparation of profile specifications and creation of job postings
- job board postings to appropriate niche boards as necessary
- building company candidate database
- development and management of relationships with hiring managers in relation to culture, requirement and structural mapping
- resume administration, screening of candidate applications
- sourcing, profiling and screening of passive candidates
- presentation and submittal of screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers
- coordination and arrangement of interviews
- pre-interview prep and post-interview follow-ups
- salary negotiations
- offer presentation
- onboarding coordination with HR
- first day, first week, 30-day, 60-day, 90-day, 6-month and 1st year check-ins
- You can have the best product or service around, but if you don’t focus on hiring the right C-Levels (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, VP of Sales) and your sales, marketing and Operations team members, you’re bound to fail.
- Direct Hire
- Contract/Project-Based/Temp-To-Perm These are ideal if you don’t quite have the budget yet to hire someone on a full-time basis right off the bat, want to evaluate a prospective employee before committing or need the flexibility of increasing or decreasing staff based on workload, project requirements or demand.
Give us a call, tell us what your current hiring needs are, and we’ll come up with a customized plan that’s efficient and cost-effective!